About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How to Write a Book Proposal

Yes, it's true. I am considering suspending, limiting, or changing this blog, and yes, I've asked for opinion from readers. The response so far has been somewhat, uh, underwhelming.

Nevertheless, I can't help passing on a great tip I just found online. If you are, or think you may ever be, a writer of book-length non-fiction (sometimes even fiction, too), you may want to learn how to write a book proposal.

This post gives you a guide, an outline, and a rationale for every bit of work you'll put into that effort.

Every good wish for you and your writing in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.