About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Gratitude Journal: Followers

Today I am grateful for followers, and specifically for all of you who are followers of my blog -- officially or less so. Thank you for being there, for letting me know that my words have readers, my thoughts have meaning. And thanks to all of you who signed up for my first-ever blog book give-away contest, just ended a week ago.

I follow the blogs of a great number of authors I know and admire and I know it's a commitment, albeit a small one, to follow someone else's blog, especially when, like me, she blogs five times a week. Yet a number of you do it, and often even take the time to comment. Your faithful support is humbling.

So this week a shout goes out to all of you. Thanks, folks. I will try to write words you can enjoy.

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.