About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year; New Blog

When I began this blog last year, I gave myself a fairly structured schedule for what I would choose as topics with a different category for each day of the week. I mostly stuck to it, too.

As we begin a new year, I am seeking to "emancipate myself from mental slavery" (apologies to the ghost of Bob Marley), and I'm freeing my blog, too. This will become my personal free-for-all, with room to comment on writing and the creative life but many other topics as well. I hope you'll come along for the journey.


May you all enjoy a happy, peaceful and prosperous 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.