About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Monday, April 8, 2019

Introducing Heather B. Moore


Today I want to introduce one of my most prolific (and kind and helpful!) writing friends. Have you read the work of Heather B. Moore? If you haven’t, you should. You’d probably enjoy her work as much as I do. If you have, you already know what I’m talking about.
Heather writes as both Heather B. Moore and H.B. Moore. She has an interesting background, which shows up frequently in her novels. Her dad, now retired, was a university professor with expertise in middle eastern records, history, and culture. Heather grew up in some interesting locations in the middle east. She was baptized at age eight in the Red Sea.


Because of that background, Heather has produced some wonderful thrillers set in those exotic locations. I love her Omar Zagouri novels. If you like a good mystery/thriller, you will too. LOST KING and SLAVE QUEEN are two excellent examples.


One of my favorite of her books, BREAKING JESS, is just now coming out in Audible, as have many of her other books.

Because she is prolific, she has written some excellent novels about iconic scriptural figures. One of my favorites is ESTHER THE QUEEN. She also has a series of stories about Moses and the exodus. 


As I said, she’s prolific. She also writes some lovely, sweet romances. One of her recent books that I thoroughly enjoyed is FINDING US, part of a series set in a fictional Pine Valley. I have just downloaded the eighth book in that series, ALL FOR US. Much of her work is available in both e-book and paperback and she almost always has something available free or for sale. Just now, several such books are available. 

Did I mention she’s prolific? She has a number of other books available as well. Find her at any bookseller or at www.hbmoore.com, also at www.facebook.com/heather.b.more. I believe you'll be glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.