About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best of the Web on Writing Skills

Since I write and have taught writing, people often ask me how they can improve their own fiction writing skills in order to produce higher quality, publishable work.

That's a complex question with many answers, and I've often considered writing a lengthy post on the subject -- except I'm not into lengthy posts and I don't have all the answers.

A recent search on the subject turned up a great copyrighted post by Victory Crayne. I don't know this writer and can't recommend the editorial service offered in the post, BUT I do know this post listed almost all the same ideas I would have put into my own lengthy post, had I written one.

If you're considering improving your own fiction writing skills, have a look at Crayne's post. You may discover some answers here.


Do you have a favorite post on writing? Please write and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.