Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best of the Web on Writing Skills

Since I write and have taught writing, people often ask me how they can improve their own fiction writing skills in order to produce higher quality, publishable work.

That's a complex question with many answers, and I've often considered writing a lengthy post on the subject -- except I'm not into lengthy posts and I don't have all the answers.

A recent search on the subject turned up a great copyrighted post by Victory Crayne. I don't know this writer and can't recommend the editorial service offered in the post, BUT I do know this post listed almost all the same ideas I would have put into my own lengthy post, had I written one.

If you're considering improving your own fiction writing skills, have a look at Crayne's post. You may discover some answers here.


Do you have a favorite post on writing? Please write and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.