About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Gratitude Journal: The DH

Today is my husband's birthday, and not coincidentally, it's the day I celebrate the birth of my partner, best friend, and writing buddy.

Anyone engaged in any of the creative arts needs an understanding partner and advocate. When one attempts to earn a living at something as ephemeral as entertaining with the written word, true understanding is essential.

My gratitude journal today recognizes the greatness of the gift that comes from having a hubby who's a writer, too; an understanding partner, advocate, editor and friend.

Thanks, Honey. There's a reason every book I write is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.