About Me

My photo
The stories here change from time to time. Please return to visit often!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Love Roses!

If you're thinking that doesn't exactly make me unique, I'm with you, but unique or not, I love roses!

When Hubby and I moved to our present home five years ago, I insisted on a rose garden -- not in the back where I'd keep it to myself, but in the front yard where I could share it with neighbors, friends, and even strangers who happened to pass by.

My roses have been an endless source of pleasure, both visually and through their rich and delightsome fragrance. As I write, I can see out my office window to a full palate of splendid pastel colors with a little hot red mixed in.

So here's to roses! May they, like our writers' imagination, bloom on and on.


What are a few of your favorite things? Share one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, complaints or compliments. We're all reading and writing together.